804-2-16.250, SMA-Female, 6.000-26.500 GHz
MECA's 4-way, 804-2-16.250, SMA-Female power divider/combiner with an average power rating of 30 watts and frequency of 6.000-26.500 GHz.
For large quantities or special orders, submit a quote request by viewing this product on www.e-MECA.com.
1. Insertion loss above 3.01 dB theoretical 2-way power divider split.
2. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load
VSWR of 1.2:1 or better. To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used:
(rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
3. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0° difference).
4. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
5. Operating temperature from -55°C to +85°C.
6. See application note MAP-801