780-dB-9.700, 50 Watts, 7.000-12.400 GHz
MECA offers a miniature, 50 watts (3000W peak), SMA-Female single directional stripline RF directional coupler ideal for space restricted applications where precise monitoring, external leveling, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are necessary. Nominal coupling values of 6, 10, 20 and 30 dB are standard and a frequency range of 7.000-12.400 GHz. Nominal coupling values of 6, 10, 20, 30 dB are available
For large quantities or special orders, submit a quote request by viewing this product on www.e-MECA.com.
1. Excluding theoretical insertion loss due to coupling (see table).
2. All units have a peak power rating of 3 kW.
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature is from -55°C to +85°C.
5. Variation includes flatness/sensitivity.