715S-dB-3.100, 100 Watts, 2.000-4.200 GHz
MECA’s 715S-dB-3.100 SMA directional coupler is high power capable with extremely low insertion loss, a frequency range of 2.000-4.200 GHz, and is ideal for your systems applications where precise monitoring, external leveling, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are desired. Coupled ports are DC isolated and will only pass RF. Weather resistant models (IP61) also available.
For large quantities or special orders, submit a quote request by viewing this product on www.e-MECA.com
Nominal coupling values of 6, 10, 20, 30 and 40 dB are available
1. Excluding theoretical insertion loss due to coupling (see table).
2. All units have a peak power rating of 10 kW.
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature is from -65°C to +150°C.
5. Mounting holes 0.156” diameter thru in 2 places.