715-dB-1.500V, 500 Watts, 0.800-2.200 GHz
MECA’s 715-dB-1.500V directional coupler is high power capable with extremely low insertion loss and is ideal for your systems applications where precise monitoring, external leveling, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are desired. Coupled ports are DC isolated and will only pass RF. Weather resistant models (IP61) also available.
For large quantities or special orders, submit a quote request by viewing this product on www.e-MECA.com.
Nominal coupling values of 6, 10, 20, 30 and 40 dB are available. To order or specify, please specify a coupling value when requesting your quote.
1. Excluding theoretical insertion loss due to coupling (see table).
2. All units have a peak power rating of 10 kW.
3. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
4. Operating temperature is from -65°C to +150°C.
5. Mounting holes 0.156” diameter thru in 2 places.